Tyler was born and raised right here in beautiful Orange County, California. He attended high school at Calvary Chapel High School, and received his undergraduate degree from California State University, Dominguez Hills, where he graduated with honors in Political Science. During his undergraduate studies, Tyler worked for a local police department and interned for the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, within the Orange County Cold Case Homicide Task Force. Tyler ultimately decided to obtain a legal education, attending the classic Orange County law school, Western State College of Law. After law school, Tyler worked as an attorney for a major insurance defense firm in Downtown Long Beach before ultimately deciding to focus on estate planning, probate, and trust matters.
Practice Area Expertise
- Estate and Legacy Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- California Lawyers Association, Trust and Estates Section & Litigation Section
- California State University at Dominguez Hills, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Western State College of Law, Juris Doctor
Get to Know Tyler
I am a trust and estate attorney focusing primarily on probate and trust administration, estate planning, and probate litigation. From an estate planning perspective, I enjoy using my training and experience to give clients the priceless peace of mind in knowing that their legal affairs are in order and that their financial and healthcare plan will be carried out according to their wishes. From an estate and trust administration perspective, I enjoy simplifying and explaining the entire process and ensuring that clients stay well-informed throughout the entire process.
In my free time, I am an avid outdoorsman, and I enjoy exploring the beautiful trails and campsites of southern California with my family. Whether fishing for trout up in the mountains or off-roading through the Mojave Desert, I am always ready for outdoor adventure. In terms of entertainment, I tend to enjoy watching old John Wayne and Clint Eastwood westerns, as well as even older black and white Sherlock Holmes films.