Steve is a lifelong resident of Southern California. He was born and raised in Los Angeles County and has been living in Orange County for the last 10 years. He graduated with honors from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a Minor in Finance, Real Estate, and Law. Steve graduated Summa Cum Laude from Western State University College of Law. During law school Steve gained experience clerking in the United States Bankruptcy Court, the Superior Court of California, the Public Law Center, as well as in private personal injury and employment litigation law firms. After graduating in the top of his class, Steve began working at the Law Offices of Teresa Gorman, which practiced exclusively in Trust and Estate administration and litigation and estate planning.
Practice Area Expertise
- Estate and Legacy Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- California State Bar
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Certifications and Awards
- Certificate in Business Law Studies (Western State University College of Law 2014)
- Certificate of Public Service (Western State University College of Law 2014)
- Orange County Bar Association
- California State Polytechnic University at Pomona, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Western State University College of Law, Juris Doctor; Summa Cum Laude
Get To Know Steve
I am a trust and estate attorney focusing primarily on administration and litigation. I have handled thousands of administrations in both probate estates and trusts in California.
When you hire me, my goal is to provide you with the most efficient and effective advice to accomplish your goal. Losing loved ones can be a stressful time, but my we are here to guide you and help you manage the process of administering your loved one’s estate or trust. The most expensive result is not always the best result, whether you are in ordinary administration or in a litigious matter.
While away from the office, I enjoy spending time with my wife and our dogs—looking for different hiking trails throughout Southern California. On the weekends, my wife and I enjoy spending time preparing our meals from scratch with fruits and vegetables that we’ve grown in our backyard. I’ve also played golf for many years, so whenever I get a free day I try to squeeze in a round of golf.