Someone Filed a Trust Action Against Me, What Should I Do?

If someone has filed a petition in probate court seeking relief against you, or making some sort of claims to your assets, then you should immediately consult with one of the experienced trust litigation attorneys at our office.

At your consultation, the attorney can review the petition that was filed and discuss your potential options.

Probate matters, which include trust matters, are serious legal matters that should not be taken lightly. Depending on the claims, ignoring the matter could result in orders being entered against you beyond the property claims alleged.

Whether you are a trustee or a beneficiary, it is imperative to act quickly to protect your interest and to preserve your rights.

You may also be interested in: