Everyone Should Have an Estate Plan
- Can I Avoid a Probate?
- Can I Just Set Up Beneficiaries on My Accounts?
- Can I Remain in Control and Have Assistance with Bill Pay?
- Estate Plan Essentials That Could Save You Tens of Thousands in Your Lifetime
- I Just Moved From Out of State, Do I Need to Update My Estate Plan?
- I'm Listed in a Power of Attorney—What Should I Do?
- I'm on My Parent's Bank Account—Are There Risks to This?
- Mom & Dad Shouldn't Be Writing Checks Anymore
- My Parent Needs a Power of Attorney—Can I Have it Prepared for Their Signature?
- Should I Have a Trust and a Will?
- What is an Estate Plan?
- Where Should I Put my Estate Planning Documents?
- Why Should I Have an Estate Plan?
- Why Should I Use an Attorney Versus a Document Preparation Company?
- Will my Estate Be Subject to the Estate Tax When I Die?
- You Don't Need a Formal Estate Plan, but You Should Have a Plan.
Estate Planning Documents Explained
- What is a Trust?
- What is a Last Will and Testament?
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- What is an Advance Health Care Directive? How is it different from a Living Will or a Power of Attorney for Health Care?
- What are Some Ideas for Distribution Schemes?
- When Should I Update My Trust?
- Who Should Be My Trustee?
Trust and Estate Administration
- Can I Hire an Attorney as an Executor, Trustee, or Agent?
- Does a Trustee Have Attorney-Client Privilege?
- Do I Get Paid to Serve as an Executor, Trustee, or Agent?
- How Much Does Probate Administration Cost?
- How Much Does Trust Administration Cost?
- How Should I Handle a Safe Deposit Box?
- My Friend Needs Money, But I'm Concerned I Won't Get Paid When They Die. What Can I Do?
Someone Owed Me Money, But Now They're Dead—What Can I Do?
What is a Probate?
- What is a Probate?
- What is Probate Administration?
- What is Reasonable Compensation?
- What is Small Estate Administration?
- What is Trust Administration?
- Why Does Trust and Estate Administration Exist?
Trust and Estate Litigation
- Can I Recover My Attorney's Fees?
- Do I Have a Legal Claim?
- Do I Have a Right to Privacy with my Estate Plan?
- I'm a Beneficiary and I'm Upset at the Trustee/Executor.
- I'm a Trustee and Beneficiaries Are Asking A Lot of Questions--What Should I Do?
- I'm a Trustee and I'm Concerned About Beneficiaries Suing Me.
- My Sibling is Stealing From Our Parents, What Can I Do?
- Someone Filed a Trust Action Against Me, What Can I Do?
- What is Elder Abuse?
- Can I Prepare My Own Prenuptial Agreement?
- How Can I Protect My Business Interest in a Marriage?
- How Can I Protect My Business During a Divorce?
- How Does Divorce Work if We Live in Different States?
- Is Divorce Different if There is a Business?
- What is a Divorce?
- What is a Legal Separation?
- What is a Prenuptial Agreement?
- What is Community Property?
- What is Separate Property?
- What Reason Do I Have To Give To Get Divorced?
- Who Should Have a Prenuptial Agreement?
Spousal and Child Support
- Can Child Support be Modified?
- Can I Change My Spousal Support Payments?
- How is Child Support Enforced?
- How Much Spousal Support Am I Entitled To?
- What is a Parenting Schedule and How Does it Work?
- What is Child Support?
- What Happens if Someone Fails to Pay Child Support?
Conservatorships and Guardianships